Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting Unstuck

I am reading Unstuck: 52 Ways to Get (and Keep) Your Creativity Flowing at Home, at Work & in Your Studio. It has lots of ideas to stay creative.



Sometimes I just move things around on my desk but never get anything done so I am hoping these ideas help me. One of the ideas was to try writing Haiku. I love this idea. Since Haiku has structure by writing in 5-7-5 pattern it keeps me more focused.

Here is my first Haiku



The Christmas lights glow
In the darkness of the night
I am not alone

Try it yourself. Post your Haiku here. I would love to read them.

3 comments:

bgladwin80 said...

Irish Lassie shop
It's a great place to buy stuff
Do it now or else!!!!

Darlene said...

Thanks
You must be really bored if you are reading my blog! LOL

Darlene said...

Oh no I missed that. Your comment WAS a Haiku. very creative!