Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I like tools

One of the things I like best about making jewelry is something that surprised me. I like tools. I receive a lot of catalogs in the mail. But my favorite is Rio Grande's tool catalog. I like to sit back and relax by looking through the catalog and dream of buying more tools. But tools can be expensive so I am slowly building up my supply. Right now my favorite tools are my bailing pliers and my tronex cutters.

 These tools are invaluable if you make your own earring wires. The pliers shape the earring wires effortlessly. While the flush cutters make a nice cut making filing the earring wires so much easier. Eventually I want an entire set of tronex tools. They are Made in USA and are top of the line. Well, a girl can dream...of tools!

No comments: