Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year Resolutions

I love to make lists of things I need to do. It helps me to remember what needs to be done but it also makes me feel organised. I make a list at the start of every day of what I would like to accomplish. Most times I don't do everything on the list but it helps me to prioritize.

New Year resolutions are like a list of things to do but for the year. What are the things I would like to do this year? What things are most important?
I know I can't do everything but here is my list of my New Year Resolutions

  1. Accept my age and go gray
  2. Create a craft space in my attic.
  3. Make a profit on Etsy
  4. Time Management
  5. Sleep better
  6. Exercise Abby more - she is getting fat.
  7. Cook more - I am getting fat.
  8. Read more- since I work at a library.
  9. Get medical check ups routinely- last on the list again!

2 comments:

i love to teach math said...

i too create lists to stay focused on what really needs to be accomplished in a given time frame. i know when i am really stressed when i put things i have already completed on my list so that i can just feel the satisfaction of crossing something off.
enjoy and luck to you in crossing everything off your new year's list.

Lorelei said...

I am also a list person. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't have a list to record things as I remember them. Nothing would get accomplished.

Accepting my age and not coloring my hair anymore is also one of my goals for this year. I wonder how long it will last before I break out the bottle again?